About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mojo Monday 294 Inspired Card

Well, this is my first entry on any crafy blog challenge ever!  I am a beginner but I thought it would be fun to participate! So here it is!!

Mojo Monday 294

Here it is! I hope it does it justice!


 
I used the technique of sponging around the corners on the tag with ink and I loved it!  I hope you can see it on this picture.  I also love the rustic look of the hemp cord I used.  All I had was some ruffled sticky ribbon handy so I used that for the bottom of the card. Viola!



Just to show the inside of the card. 

4 comments:

  1. Great job on your first challenge and I like that you completed the inside. I'm so bad about doing that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Wendy!! lol! Yeah, I like adding the little extra something inside, unless I decide to print a poem or a sentiment inside.

    ReplyDelete