About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Dr. Who!!  Many of us know of the very old British TV show where an alien travels in a phone booth through the universe and through time (time travel).  I've become a fan and my husband is die hard fan! He is the one that got me into it.  So, I made a cake with Dr. Who's theme and of course, his birthday card. 

This is a coloring image I obtained online from http://chitanzer.deviantart.com.  Thank you for sharing the image!!  I had coloring it!!  And of course, giving credit to BBC for their awesome DR. Who TV show! Its an image of Dr. Who (younger) leaning on one of his enemies: The Daleks.


Copic Markers Used:

Coat: C3, C5, N0
Hair and Face: E13, E11, E00, E15
Suit: B29, B29 and B12
Tie and Shoes: R14, R11
Dalek: YR02, YR04, YR07
C3, C5, C7

In looking at it, I forgot to color the sonic "screw driver" he is holding on his hand! :P Oh, well! So there it is.  My husband loved his card!

No comments:

Post a Comment