background

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Practice Makes Perfect!

Well, I am not there yet, but I have been practicing coloring on different hair styles.  I am very happy with this one!  I've been practicing the flickering or feathering techniques on hair and I think I am getting it.  I will post more hair styles as I practice.





I cropped this image that was so nicely provided as a freebie by Ann Stillwell from Cuddlebug Cuties.  I love her images and are so good for coloring!

I hand wrote on the image the Copic colors I used.  I should have written them nicer, sorry, but I was excited about how well the blending and technique came out. 

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...