background

Monday, September 9, 2013

September Birthdays!

Family birthday cards and all in September!


This lovely girl is courtesy of Ann Stillwell from cuddlebugcutties.com.  She has such wonderful images that she loves to share and I am forever thankful to her!!  I struggle with the layout of the cards because I am very simplistic and don't want to put too many embellishments on it.  So I hope you like it!  I didn't write down exactly what colors I used, so I will try to remember as best I can.

Copics Used:

Skin: E13, E11, E00, E50, R20, R22, R14
Hair: E18, E15, E11, E00, E29
Boots: YR24, E11, E13
Jacket: C1, C3 and C5
Shirt: RV17, RV13, RV11
Jeans: B16, B14, B12

Cardstock Used:

Neenah 65lb Bright White
(Wish list to get heavier cardstock)

I think that's it.  I had a lot of fun coloring the cuddlebug cutie!! 

Materials all from:

Hobby Lobby
Michael's Crafts Store
JoAnne's
Target


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...