background

Friday, December 20, 2013

Three Wise Men

Where I come from, we celebrate the Three Wise Men as well as Christmas.  Three Wise Men is celebrated in January 6.  As you know, the Three Wise Men brought gifts to Jesus when we was born in a manger.  So, we celebrated that day as well. Here's one of a few cards I did using the same digital image.

I used Tim Holtz distress ink again to crate the night sky:
Colors:
Tumbled Glass
Broken China
Black Soot
Ground: Vintage Photo
Copics Y15 and Y13 for stat

Around the edges of the card, I sponged some Broken China ink and then stamped Merry Christmas on the bottom.  Simple and to the point.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...