About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Friday, April 11, 2014

Make It Crafty New Challenge Entry

Well, another challenge!  Cannot resist them! This one is a the hard challenge where I needed to color on something else other than white cardstock.  This was a real pain to color but I am happy with the end result.  I only used Copics to color the image but the background was colored with Tim Holtz distress inks.

Oh, I am also playing around with making a new watermark for my images.  So they will change from time to time until I am happy with one of them.


Copics Used:

Skin: E13, E11, E00
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Hat and Dress: R22, R24, R29, R59
Ribbon and shoes: YG11, YG13, YG17
Eyes: YG17

Background: 
Tim Holtz Distress Inks:
Broken Glass
Vintage Photo

6 comments:

  1. Your design is just wonderful and so is your coloring technique. Thank you so much for sharing it with us here at Make It Colourful.
    Hugs, Rhea
    PassionatePaperCreations.blogspot.com
    MakeItColourful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I struggled with this challenge but love the end result!

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful! Absolutely stunning!

    I am sort of loving all of your cards right now...can I leave comments for all of them! :)

    xx Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you are so nice Becky!! I love to hear everyone's comments!! :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete