About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Sweetest Thing and Make It Crafty Birthday Challenge

This card came together quickly.. well if about 2 1/2 hours is quickly!  The layout was easy because I followed the sketch by The Sweetest Thing.  I am entering this card into their sketch challenge and also on the Make It Crafty Birthday Challenge.

Sketch is from the Sweetest Thing Sketch #SSSC217
and
Make It Crafty Birthday Challenge 8 


This colors are so happy and bright I LOVE them!! I am always concerned when I use yellow, but I think it looks fantastic on this card!  I hope you agree.

Copics Used:

Hair: W9, W7, W5, W3
Skin: E00, E000, E50, R20
Eyes: E33, E31
Top: RV14, RV13, RV10
Shorts and Bows: YG03, YG06, YG09
Shoes: C3, C5, C7
Grounding: N0, N2, 0
Balloons: Y15, Y13, Y11, RV13, RV11, RV10 and White gel pen for detail


5 comments:

  1. Love your spring feely card and the pretty girly image. Well done.

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, peggy elms!! I had so much fun making this card!

      Delete
  2. FA-BU-LOUS!!! colors, layout image! excellent!
    PS: you may want to consider switching off word verification ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I see what you mean... Its good to have it there though... That way I don't get any unwanted spamming! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Shuly!!!! Appreciate your comments! :) Word Verification? I didn't even know I had that on? Where do I switch it off? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete