About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Make It Crafty Challenge 

Different Skin Colors

Fun, fun, fun!! I am entering this one and I have to say I LOVE the combination of purple with light blue!! Love it!!!!  I made two of the same of this image and colored it differently but decided to go with this one. My family had to help me decide!  I could not make a decision!!

I hope you like it!! Image is Razi from Make It Crafty.



Copics Used:

Skin: BV01, BV00, B000
Eyes, YG00, YG03, YG06
Hair: RV17, RV14, RV13, RV10, N2, N4
Clothing: YG09, YG06, YG03, YG00
Hat: E44, E43, E41
Ground: E37, E33, E31
Grass: YG11, YG13
Sky: Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass and Broken China
Cloud Die: Memory Box
Leaves: Sizzix


No comments:

Post a Comment