background

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #4
All Things Shimmery!

Well, I just love working on this card!!  Loved coloring her hair and her gorgeous big eyes!!  I made her very classy with my favorite colors together: Red and Black.  

I am entering this beauty into the Kraftin Kimmie Challlente #4.  I sued as much bling as I could! :)  Her jewlery has bling (I used Ranger Stickles), around the frame where you see the stones and also the black flowers and the black paper.  I hope that's enough bling for the challenge.


Image:
Simply Betty Stamps

Copics Used:

Hair: E50, E31, E29, E25
Skin: E04, E21, E11, E00, E000, R22
Eyes: C1, C3, C5
Lips: R24, R22
Dress: R39, R29, R24, R22
Earing: R22 and Stickles

Jewels on frame: R24, R22 and Ranger Stickles glitter

Flower Dies: Tim Holtz
Leaves: Sizzix
Oval Die: My Favorite Things



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...