background

Monday, July 7, 2014

Drum roll.... NEWS!!!

I recently joined the Scrapper's Delights Challenge team!! Woo-hoo!!  There will be some challenges coming up this month and I will be posting cards made with their wonderful images and provide links to the challenges they will be having so you can join the fun!!

For now, here's a link to their wonderful stores where you can find a great variety of images and sets for you to purchase and play with!! (You can also click on the icon from Scrapper's Delights on the right hand column of my blog and it will take directly to their site).

Have fun looking and stay tuned.... 

Scrapper's Delights Store




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...