About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Friday, February 6, 2015

Love is in the Air!! 
That's the new Challenge at Alicia Bel's Challenge Blog!

I chose to color this gorgeous image by Alicia Bel! I love her tight black dress with the red rose for contrast!! Morticia Adams!!?? Yes! I have always loved that character so I couldn't wait to color this image!

Morticia
Alicia Bel's Store

Copic Sketch Markes I used:

Hair:
C9, C7, C5, C3
Skin:
E53, E51, E50, R20, R24, R22
Eyes:
W3, W1
Dress:
N6, N4, N2
Scissors:
W3, W1, E44, E43
Rose:
E19, R29, R24, R22, YG06, YG00

Isn't she fabolous?!!  I went CAS on the card to make her the center of attention. A simple flower and heart is all it needed.

I hope you like her as much as I do and that you are inspired to participate at Alica Bel's challenge!

Alicia Bel's Challenge Blog: HERE

Other Challenges I am entering this card:

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards -  Challenge #84, Love is in the Air

Crafts 4 Eternity - R# 212 - With Love

Fussy and Fancy Friday - Challenge #132 Its All About Love


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely creation! Thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Maria. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card :) thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous!! Beautiful coloring.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete