background

Monday, February 2, 2015


Its hard for me to resist a card challenge!! YNS has this super cute challenge right now so I decided, hey, let me give it a try! They have such super cute stamps!

I chose to follow the sketch and did one of my favorite color Combos: Red and Purple.


This is an oldie YNS stamp that I love!  Super cute and versatile! 
YNS Challenge: HERE

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hair: 
W7, W5, W3, W1
Skin:
E11, E21, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair Band:
E19, R29, R24, R22
Dress:
E19, R29, R24, R22, RV10, V06
Shoes:
E19, E15,13
Umbrella:
RV17, RV14, RV13, BV04, BV02, BV01, N4, N2


2 comments:

  1. The purple and red are wonderful together! Plus all those hearts look great. Thanks so much for playing along with us at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this color combo and I LOVE your card! Thank you for joining us at YNS! We really appreciate you playing along with our challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...