About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Saturday, March 28, 2015


Its New Release day at Scrapper's Delights!

And the images are gorgeous!!!  Come take a look at Scrapper's Delights store and see all the beautiful and cute digis being released!  

I colored this cutie below and had tons of fun!  Kept the card simple to highlight the image.  I love coffee, so this one was just right for me!



Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hair:
E99, E97, E95
Skin:
E02, E00, E000, R20, R24
Eyes:
E44, E43, E41
Shirt:
YG17, YG15, YG13, YG11, V09, V06, V04, V01
Pants:
B97, B95, B93
Shoes:
C5, C3, C1
Coffee Cup:
R22, R20

So come and join us for this fantastic new release!!  I am sure you will like it!

Also, check this out:
Pay Day Deal running from March 28, 2015- April 4, 2015!
Click on the image for the link to the store:



Scrapper's Delights is also having their first ever Facebook Challenge!! Woo-hoo!
And guess what?  There is a Freebie up for grabs so that you can participate on the challenge!

Here's a link to it.  Just click on the image or link below below for the details on how to get the freebie and the rules for the challenge:


Facebook Bunny Challenge: HERE

Challenges I am entering this card:

Digi Galore Challenges - It's All About Her

Suzie B Blooming Challenges - Anything Goes with a Twist: Add a Sentiment

Docerela Creations - Challenge #81 Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. lovely card thank for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is fabulous - you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete