About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Saturday, July 25, 2015

My First You Tube Coloring Video Uploaded!!

Well, I know, I know... there are TONS of videos on you tube on coloring and drawing and crafting! But I have been wanting to do this for a long time and I finally got to do it.  Granted I used my iphone to record my first video but I feel great!! Iphones can do so many things now and I thought, well, let me just give it a try!

So, here I am sharing a bit of I have learned in the last couple of years from great coloring artists, Copic and lots of practice!! I will be uploading more soon!

Here's a link to the video in my YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjnoUbX-_A

Sneak peak on what the videos include:


Images:

Scrapper's Delights


Copic Markers
Neenah 80 lb Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment