background

Friday, August 28, 2015

Hello, everyone!!  Today is a new inspiration day post from 
Alicia Bel Blog!

I chose to do this super cute image!! Isn't she adorable? I used a variety of techniques to make this card!  And I use the CC Designs fabulous double circle stitched dies and the Large Heart Dies!  Just love them!!  Super crisp imprint!

I also used a Martha Stewart border punch for the bottom borders.  Word Die is from Hobby Lobby.


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hair:
C7, C5, C3
Skin:
E11, E00, E000, R20
Eyes:
W5, W3, W1
Shirt and Head Band
R37, R35, R32
Jeans
B29, B26, B24
Shoes:
N4, N2, N0
Flooring:
N2, N0

I hope you like my card and it inspires you to try some of Alicia's fabulous digis!!  

Visit her store here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...