background

Saturday, September 26, 2015

New Release at Scrapper's Delights!!

These images are fantastic!! You can make so many projects with them! Silhuouttes can be used in journal pages, cards, tags, you name it!! Let your imagination take off with this amazing images!

Check out my projects!



I hope you like my projects!!  I love making tags and these images were perfect for them!

Come and see more of Scrapper's Delights images and all she has in her blog and store! You will be amazed and the variety of chooses of designs to choose from!

Click on the images below to go to the blog and store!

Happy crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...