background

Saturday, October 10, 2015

New Release at Scrapper's Delights!

Scrapper's delights has been very busy creating all sorts of new images
 for the month of October, Fall Season!!

My assignment was the super cute little dragon below! Isn't he super sweet?  


Scrapper's Delights

My little monster is waiting for someone to take him home
and give him so love!  Isn't he a great catch?

Copic Markers used:

Monster:
YG17, YG13, YG11, B00, B000, C1
Cage:
N6, N4, N2

Simple, right? 

Distress inks were used for the background to make it a night sky and moon peaking in the background.

I hope you come visit Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog and store for more images and fun challenges!! Great prizes and lots of crafty inspiration!

Click on the pictures below to take you to our store or blog!

Happy Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...