background

Friday, November 6, 2015

Its a new challenge at 
Alicia Bel's challenge blog!

My project is this tag using this sweet image from Alicia Bel's store.  Isn't this flying elf lovely? I chose gold colors to frame this scene! I hope you like it and you join us for some fun and great prizes!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hair:
BV29, BV25, BV23
Skin:
E21, E11, E00, R22
Hat and Clothes:
R59, R29, R24, R22
YG17, YG13, YG11
Wings:
E51
Star:
YR23, Y15, Y13, C3, C1, 0

Background:
Sky: Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
White Gel Pen for stars

I hope you like my tag and that you join us at Alicia Bel's challenge blog!
I hope to see you there and 
Happy Crafting!

Alicia Bel's store

Other Challenges I am entering my project:

Crafting With An Attitude: Challenge #9 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations: Challenge #8 Anything Goes
artbymiran: Challenge #44: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. great tag love the colours and the colouring thanks for joining us at Art by Miran Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Maria and I love how you coloured this image!

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...