About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New Release at Inky Impressions!

Hello, everyone!!

Inky Impressions has a fabulous new release today!!  Come check out the super sweet images being released!

My new release image is this sweet fairy and her little bird friend!!  I wanted to try something "artsy" for the background!! I hope you like it!!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
YR24, YR23, Y15
Eyes:
YG03, YG00
Dress and Shoes:
G99, G97, YG63, R85, R83, R81
Head band:
E43, E41, V06, V04
Bird:
BG13, BG10
Log:
E37, E33, E31

Background:
Distress Inks:
Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn

I hope you like my card and that you join us on this challenge!!

Get crafty and I hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment