About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Friday, February 5, 2016

Alicia Bel Challenge - Use Hearts

Hello, everyone!!

Alicia Bel has a new challenge starting today!! The theme is : Use Hearts!!  Very fitting for the Valentine Day's celebration coming up!!


Aren't they cute?  

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Girl:
Skin:
E53, E51, E50, R24
Eyes:
E44, E41
Hair:
T6, T4, T2
Dress:
R39, R37, R35
Shoes:
N6, N4

Man:
Hair:
E27, E25, E23
Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Eyes:
E11, E00
Shirt:
B16, B14, B12
Pants:
E97, E95, E93
Shoes:
N2, N0

Chairs:
W5, W3, W1

Grounding
C3, C1

Join us at Alicia Bel's Challenge blog!!  Awesome prizes and freebies!!!

I hope to see you there!!

Alicia Bel's Facebook Page

1 comment:

  1. I like the image and your design made it look even greater.
    Thank you for playing along with us at ArtByMiran! Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete