background

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Scrapper's Delights New Release

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today Scrapper's Delights has an wonderful super Springy new release!!!  My project below is using one of those wonderful images!!

Image by Scrapper's Delights


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair
N6, N4, N2
Outfit and Hat:
BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00, YG06, YG03, YG00
Shoes:
BV02, BV01, BV00
Egg:
BG18, BG15, BG13, RV13, RV10
Grass:
YG17, YG13, YG11

Cloud background:

Tumbled Glass Distress Inks

That's it!! I hope you my card and I hope to see you stop by the Scrapper's Delights challenge blog and store!! There is so much to look at there and lots of crafty friends and fun!!

Click on the images below!



Keep getting crafty!!

Other Challenges I am entering my card:






5 comments:

  1. Cute little scene...love the colors...Thanks for joining Crafty Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just darling! Fabulous coloring! Love the clouds in the background! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this s a gorgeous Easter card. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers Challenge 58 “Easter Parade” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a CUTE image! I love the scene you've created! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, sweet image and I love purple and green together :)

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, good luck and hopefully see you again soon :)

    DT Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...