Night Sky Distress Ink Tutorial
Hello, crafty friends. Today I was commissioned to make a tutorial to share with you! I decided to do a background with distress inks! I love using Tim Holtz distress inks.
1. Lay out the distress inks and use a good quality cardstock
(I used Neenah Solar White 65 LB)
2. With a blending tool, start in circular motion coloring the cardstock with Faded Jeans.
3. Continue the same way with Dusty Concord and then Black Soot
4. I selected the Cheshire Cat image and colored it with Copic Sketch Markers. I added foam dimensionals to add a 3D effect to the scene.
5. I also cut out a circle with a Splellbinder cirlce die and sponge a little bit with black soot
6. I added a simple flower and sentiment and viola!! Oh, I also used my white gel pen and added some stars. Isn't it cool?
It is not hard to do and you can create any sky you like!!
I hope you like my simple tutorial and I hope to see you join the Alicia Bel's challenges!!