About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Friday, April 22, 2016

Alicia Bel New Release

Hello, crafty friends!!

Alicia Bel has a new release today and the images are lovely!! Come visit her site and also check my project using one of these lovely images!!


Isn't she cute?!! I decided to make a tag for my daughter's science teacher!! 

And now, these are the colors I used.  I always used my Copic markers.

Copic Sktech Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000, R29, R22
Hair:
W7, W5, W3
Eyes:
E43, E41
Dress and Coat:
T2, T0, B05, B02
Formula:
YG03, YG00
Shoes:
N6, N4, 0

I used distress inks to create the background:

Disress Inks:
Dusty Concord
Crushed Olive
Pickled Raspbery

I hope you like my card and that you visit Alicia Bel's store and challenge blog for awesome prizes!!

Here's a few links to help you get there!


Ventana primavera

and join us below for the challenge blog, FREEBIES and Sales!



Keep getting crafty!!



Other Challenges I am entering my project:


2 comments:

  1. what an adorable tag! your daughter's teacher is going to love it! :)

    Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Aud Sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tag!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete