background

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Sasayaki Glitter New Release

Hello, crafty friends!!

Sasayaki Glitter Stamps has a super sweet new release!!

My project is using one of the many super cute images that have been released!


Aren't these cuties cute?  You can find them here at 

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Grey Cat:
W5, W3, W1
Brown Cat:
E27, E25, E23, E21
Orange Cat:
YR18, E99, E97, E93

That's it!! Cute aren't they!? 

I made a simple that that I will be given to one of my daughter's teachers.

I hope you like my tag and that you visit Sasayaki Glitter Stamps store and challenge blog!

Other Challenges I am entering my project!:

Creative Card Crew: Challenge #112 Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge: #19 Anything But Square

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...