About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sasayaki Inspiration and Challenge Reminder

Hello, crafty friends!!

Mid month inspiration and blog challenge reminder for everyone!!

 I made this super sweet card using one of the adorable images by Sasayaki Glitter Stamp!
I had so much fun creating the scene for this little guy!!



Isn't he super cute?  

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
E25, E23
Clothes and Shoes:
R89, R29, R24, R22, N6, N4, N2
Shovel:
E44, E43, T4, T2, 0
Ground:
E33, E31

Background:

Sand:
Antique Linen
Sea:
Broken China
Sky:
Tumbled Glass

That's it!! Loved it so much!! How fun!! I hope that you like him as much as I do and that you visit Sasayaki Glitter Stamps store, challenge and Facebook fan group!

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog

We're on Etsy

Other Challenges I am entering my card:

Aud Sentiments Challenge: Anything Goes + Add a Sentiment
Crafting with an Attitude: Anything Goes
Crafty Girl Creations Challenge Anything Goes Challenge #19
Cre8tive Hands Friends: Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times: Man or Boy




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH so cute. I love the scene and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card - awesome pirate! :) Thanks for joining us at MAWTT, Emma x

    ReplyDelete