About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Star Stampz Challenge - Add a Sentiment

Hello, crafty friends!

Its a new Challenge at Star Stampz Challenge blog!!

Add a Sentiment

I made two versions of the same image.  I liked different things about them so I decided to post both.

I love how the first one has a much rich and darker kimono and I love how the 2nd one looks with the lovely Cherry blossom tree.  





Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair
100, N8, N6, BV04
Kimono:
E07, R29, R24, R22
E07, R17, R14, R12, R11
YR23, Y15, R83, R81, YG03
Tree:
YG09, YG06, YG03, R83, R81, E43, E41

Grass:
Mowed Lawn
Sky:
Tumbled Glass

I hope you like my project and to see you join us at the challenge! 
Star Stampz are such beautiful and amazing images!! 

3 comments:

  1. so cute! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful.. I love the background you created! Thanks for joining us at Markerpop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Maria, she is just lovely! thanks for sharing at Digital Delights.

    ReplyDelete