background

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Star Stampz Challenge - Add a Sentiment

Hello, crafty friends!

Its a new Challenge at Star Stampz Challenge blog!!

Add a Sentiment

I made two versions of the same image.  I liked different things about them so I decided to post both.

I love how the first one has a much rich and darker kimono and I love how the 2nd one looks with the lovely Cherry blossom tree.  





Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair
100, N8, N6, BV04
Kimono:
E07, R29, R24, R22
E07, R17, R14, R12, R11
YR23, Y15, R83, R81, YG03
Tree:
YG09, YG06, YG03, R83, R81, E43, E41

Grass:
Mowed Lawn
Sky:
Tumbled Glass

I hope you like my project and to see you join us at the challenge! 
Star Stampz are such beautiful and amazing images!! 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful.. I love the background you created! Thanks for joining us at Markerpop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maria, she is just lovely! thanks for sharing at Digital Delights.

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...