About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Thursday, September 15, 2016

New Challenge at Star Stampz

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today starts a new challenge at Star Stampz! The theme is: "Its Fall Ya'll!!"  
And yes, Fall is just around the corner!!  I made this tag to represent the season soon coming!


Copic Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00
Hair:
E27, E25, E23
Outfit and Hat:
V09, V06, V04, V01, YG13, YG11, E33, E31
Boots:
E44, E43
Book:
E04, N2
Pumpkins:
YR18, YR14, E09
Grass:
YG17, YG13, YG11
Grass:
G14, G12, YR04
Tree:
E44, E43

I hope you like my tag and I hope to see you join us at the new challenge! The images are amazing!  Enter the challenge for a chance to win an awesome prize!!

Keep getting crafty!

Image result for star stampz

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful tag.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful tag, loving the stamped image and the colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Crdz 4 Galz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete