background

Saturday, October 29, 2016

New Release at Scrappers Delights Revisited!

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome again to my blog! I hope that you have subscribed to my blog because there is so much more coming up on my blog! If not, hurry and subscribe!! You don't want to miss:

* Coloring Tutorials
* Tips and tricks of the crafting world
* New Releases
* Blog challenges
and more!

But now,
Here's my project showcasing one of the new stunning releases from Scrapper's Delights! Isn't she adorable?  This image was done in honor of the victims at the Paris attack some time ago! I hope you like this card!  I love how the colors came out together!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
E27, E25, E23
Eyes:
W5, W3
Dress:
E09, R17, R14, R12, R11
Shoes:
E25, E23
Table and Chair:
T4, T2
Purses:
E99, E97, E95
E33, E31
W5, W3, W1
R14, R12
Cup and coffee:
E53, E51, R25
Croissant:
E53

Lots of colors right?  I hope you like my card and see you visit us at 
Scrapper's Delights and join the challenge!!!


Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...