About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Friday, December 16, 2016

Sasayaki Glitter New Challenge

Hello, crafty friends!!  

\Its time for the holidays and this card is just in time for the season!  I couldn't resist trying kraft paper again.  This time I used a better quality cardstock by one of my favorite brands: Neenah! I used a middonte color and loved the smoothness!  I used my Prismacolor pencils just to try something different.


Image: 
Sasayaki Glitter Stamps

Prismacolor Pencils: (Scholar and some Premier)
PC929
PC928
Grass Green 309
Vert Pale 313
Crimson Lake 325
Scarlet Red 322
Orange 318
White

White Gel Pen for snow 

I hope you like my card! I really like using pencils but am not the best at it. My specialty is Copic Markers but like I said, I do love Pencils too.  Especially coloring on kraft paper! 

I hope you to see you stop by Sasayaki Glitter stamps and see all the inspiration there!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!!
Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog

and don't forget to stop by the Etsy store:



No comments:

Post a Comment