About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Scrapper's Delights August New Release!

Hello, crafty friends!!

Scrapper's Delights has a new release today!! I chose these images to showcase this new release!  There are a few more images being released! Please visit the Scrapper's Delights blog to see the entire release!






Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Sailor Girl:
Skin
E13, E11, E00, R14
Eyes:
E37, E33
Hair:
C7, C5, C3
Clothes:
T4, T2, T0, 0
B05, B02
N6, N4, N2
Flowers:
YR24, YR23, Y15, 
G17, G15, G12

Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Clouds

Sentiment: Sugarpea Designs
To get the sentiment perfect aligned where I wanted it in the top right corner, I used the Misti Creative Corners!! Perfect alignment!! Link below where you can get this wonderful tool!!

Misti Creative Corners
from MarkerPop

MISTI CREATIVE CORNERS Positioning Pieces 007001 Preview Image

Tag:

Flowers:
V17, V15, V12
Y15, G17, G15

Distress Ink;
Tumbled Glass

Sentiment:
Michael's Stamp set

I hope you like my projects and I hope you visit the Scrapper's Delights blog to check out the entire release! I am sure you will love it!

You can also enter the current challenge for a chance to win great prizes!!

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!












No comments:

Post a Comment