About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Stamps New Challenge

Hello, crafty friends!!!

Today there is a new challenge at Sasayaki Glitter stamps challenge blog!!  
The theme is: BROWN!

I created this project to showcase this new challenge! I hope you like my little cave boy!!  I used mainly Copic markers to color the image and distress inks for the mountains and sky!



Copic Markers:

Boy
Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
E27, E25, E23
Clothes:
E27, E25, E23
Club:
E79, E77, E74

Ground:
E37, E33, E31

Mountains:
Distress Ink:  Antique Linen
Sky:
Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass

Join us at the challenge for a chance to win awesome prizes!! You will love these images!!

Check out the Etsy store for more of these wonderful digis!

We're on Etsy

Other Challenges I am entering my card:



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous fun card and love the really cute image-----Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete