About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs New Release

Hello, crafty friends! 

Today is a new release at Crafty Sentiments designs!!!  I want to share today the card I made using this wonderful new release image!!

Join us for a fun challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs: HERE


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
E19, YR18, YR14
Clothes:
R37, R35, R32
B97, B95, B93
Sandalds and Flowers:
R37, R35, R32, V09, V06, V04, Y13
G17, G14, G12, Y15
Jug of Water:
C3, C1, BG13, B00, R24

Ground:
Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn
Sky:
Tumbled Glass

Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to join the challenge!! We hope to see you there!!

Crafty Sentiments Designs

Other Challenges I am entering my card:



No comments:

Post a Comment