background

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

MarkerPop Winter Challenge

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog!!  Today I wanted to share this fun project I made which I entered into the MarkerPop Winter Challenge! Winter is still here and I was inspired by all the snow I saw in a visit to Tennessee and North Carolina where we saw tons of snow, mountains covered in snow and majestic white landscapes!! 

But now, on to my project!


Image: Load Up
From: Your Next Stamp

Copic Markers Used:

Truck:
E09, R29, R27, R24, Y15, 0
E43, E41
Tires: 
T8, T6, T2
Sign: 
E43, E41, E37, E33, E31

Materials Used that you can find (most)

Copic Markers Sketch and Ciao
White Gelly Roll Pen for white details
Ranger Glossy Accents for window
Memento Ink 
Your Next Stamp


You can find the challenge below if you want to join


Image may contain: text


Thank you so much for stopping by!! 
Please subscribe to my blog for more crafting and coloring fun!

2 comments:

  1. Maria, love the coloring of your truck. Great scene and background. I have tried to email you twice for the Crafty Sentiment Challenge and it has come back to me as undeliverable. So I will leave my email here.
    perontoL@charter.net Thanks, Lisa Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am sorry. I sent you an email! Don't know why my email is not working. But I sent you an email and it should work well now. Thank you!

      Delete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...