background

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Scrappers Delights New Release - March 2018

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share with you this amazing image from Scrapper's Delights! Its one of a couple of images that are being released this month of March!  


Image:

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E19, E97, E95, E93
Eyes:
YG03, YG00
Top:
YG06, YG03, YG00
Flowers:
B05, B02
Butterflies:
V09, V06, V04

Slopes:
Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn
Clouds:
Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass

I hope you like my coloring and card!!  Join us for more card, coloring inspiration and tutorials at the Scrapper's Delights blog!

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...