background

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Special DT Deal - Robot

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today, I am sharing with you this super awesome robot!! Scrapper's Delights has it on a special deal just for you and it is a DT favorite!

  But act quick, it will only last for a few days!

Sale lasts only on the following dates:
March 18 - March 28, 2018

Robot Chip 1

Image may contain: indoor

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Robot:
 T6, T4, T2, T0
YG06, YG03, YG00

Grounding:
W5, W3

I hope you like my robot!  And don't forget to take advantage of the deal for a limited time only!!

Don't forget to register for more deals, crafty coloring and much more!

Keep getting crafty!


Other Challenges I am entering my card:

Paper Nest Dolls Challenge: March




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Maria. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...