background

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Copic Marker España - DT Guest Post

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I am excited to be participating as a Guest Designer for Copic Marker España!  I am so flattered to be a part of the Team as a guest! So I carefully chose the image below to join in!
Copic Marker España
The image I chose is from the talented Elisabeth Bell.  Her images are lovely and so much fun to color!  I chose this pretty young girl enjoying her Spring day!


My coloring medium of choice is as usual Copic Sketch markers
They are my favorite.  

Skin (Piel):
E11, E00, E000
Lips (Labios):
R83, R81
Hair (Cabello)
E19, YR27, YR24, YR21
Hat (Sombrero):
E43, E41, R56, R83, G14, G12
Shirt (Camisa):
YG06, YG03, YG00
Pants (Pantalones):
B97, B95, B93, E33, C3
Grass (Terreno)
G14, G12
Flowers (Flores):
R56
DragonFly (Libelula):
BV01, BV02, E31

Clouds (Nubes):
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass

I used a variety of cardstock from:

Hobby Lobby
Joann's

I hope you like my card and coloring!  Please subscribe for more crafting, coloring and tutorials!!

Keep getting crafty!

Yours truly,
The Unexpected Crafter
Coloring and Crafting Simply Stated


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...