background

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share you this new card I made for the new Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge: Anything Goes!

For this challenge, I have created the card below!  I am so happy how it turned out!! I hardly make cards with aliens or out of of space and I really love how this one turned out!  



Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
E57, E53, E51
Space Suit:
V09, V06, V04, YG09, YG06, YG03
YR08, YR04, YR02
BG15, BG18

Alien:
YG13, YG11, Y13
Spaceship:
N4, N2, Y13
BG13

Space
Distress Inks:
Black Soot
Seedless Preserves
Faded Jeans

I hope you like my card and I would love to read your comments!!

Dont' forget to join the challenge and I hope that you also subscribe to my blog!

Happy Crafting!

Yours Truly

The Unexpected Crafter
Coloring and Crafting Simply Stated!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...