background

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Crafty Sentiments - Christmas in July

Hello, crafty friends!!

Its time for another challenge at Crafty Sentiments. The theme is:  Christmas in July!!  I decided to color this super cute image of a couple of Snowman.  


Image: 
Mr. and Mrs. Snow
Crafty Sentiments Designs

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hat and Scarf
R29, R26, R24, YG09, YG06, YG03, C3, C1
V09, V06, V04

Nose:
YR04

Hands:
E33, E31

Snow:
B00

Sky:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
I hope you like my coloring and card and I hope to see you join the challenge! 
Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...