background

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

PaperNest Dolls - Special Project - Dark Skin & Curly Hair

Hello, crafty friends!!

I wanted to finally show the final card where I had discussed in a video how I color dark skin and curly dark hair.  Here's is the finished card.

Image by: 
PaperNest Dolls

Here are the colors I used for her skin:
E15, E13, E11 

I hope you like my card.  Here's a link to the videos I made for her skin and hair coloring.

My Channel
Youtube
(Please subscribe and like my videos)

Skin

Hair

I hope that you enjoyed my videos and that they may help you should you have any questions about coloring skin and hair.

Please visit my blog again for more upcoming tutorials and videos!!

Have a great day and keep getting crafty!

Yours Truly,

The Unexpected Crafter

Maria



Blog Challenges I am entering my project:









1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! Thanks for linking up with Paper Nest Dolls Challenges! Karen (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...