background

Friday, July 27, 2018

Scrappers Delights New Release

Hello, crafty friends!

Today I want to share with you this card I made using one of the newest Scrapper's Delights digital images!  This is an Pippin the Sprite IMP!!  Mischievous little creature up to all kinds of tricks!! Here is just admiring the beautiful butterfly!!


Image: Pippin

Copic Sketch Markers:

Skin:
YG03, YG00
Hat and Pants:
YR23, YR21, YR20
Earings and Bell:
YR23 and Gold Wink of Stella
Mushrooms:
R29, R27, R24, E53, E51
Grass:
G17, G14, G12
Butterfly:
V09, V06, V04, Y15, Y13, E33, E31

Cloud:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

I hope you like my card and coloring!  Please don't forget to subscribe and leave your comments!!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Keep getting crafty!

Yours truly

Maria
The Unexpected Crafter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...