background

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Skin & Hair Series Copic Coloring

Hello, crafty friends!! 

Today I am excited to share with you a few videos I made on how I color skin and hair using Copic Sketch Markers.  Everyone has their own technique and I have picked up a few tips here and there from many other crafters over the years.  

Please subscribe to may channel and like my videos!!  Thank yo so much!!  If you have any questions, please fell free to ask.  

Light Skin
Image by: My Favorite Things

Brown Hair
Image by: My Favorite Things

Medium Tone Skin
Image by: Kinda Cute 

Dark Hair
Image by: Kinda Cute


Dark Skin
Image by: PaperNest Dolls


Dark Curly Hair
Image by: PaperNest Dolls

Thank you so much for stopping by!!  Please make sure to subscribe to my videos and blog.  I will be creating more videos on coloring clothing, nature and other things.  

I hope that you visit my blog and channel again and would love to hear from you!

Have a great day and keep getting crafty!!

Yours Truly,

The Unexpected Crafter

Maria









No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...