background

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Sasayaki Glitter Stamps - New Clear Stamp set 2

Hello, crafty friends!

Today I want to share part 2 of a video I created a couple of weeks ago about the new clear stamp release by Sasayaki Glitter Stamps.  

But first, here's the finished card.  I only show part of the coloring on the video.  I hope you enjoy and leave me your comments and subscribe for future tutorials.


YouTube 



Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
N8, N6, N4
Antennas:
Y15, 

Dress:
YR23, Y17, Y15, Y13, N8, N6, N4
Wings:
R12, R11
Shoes:
YR27, YR24, YR23
Bucket:
W7, W3,  YR23
Grass:
G17, G14, G12
Sky:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

I use a variety of scrapbook or crafting paper.  The one I used here its from Joann's.  But I also love to use the ones from Hobby Lobby.  Fantastic papers.

Cardstock is Neenah Solar White 80 lb

Well, this is it.  I hope you like it.  Please subscribe to my blog and I also have a Youtube channel where I every now and then upload a video on coloring tutorials and general crafting.

Also, please don't forget to leave a comment.  Thank you for stopping by!

Keep getting crafty!

Yours Truly,

The Unexpected Crater


Coffee lover, Dachshund lover
and tea sometimes! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...