background

Monday, December 31, 2018

Last blog post of 2018

Hello, crafty friends!!

Just wanted to drop a few lines as my last blog post for this year. 

It has been a super fast and busy year 2018.  Don't know what 2019 awaits but I whether you are ready or not, it will come.  

I have learned new techniques and tried new things in the crafting world.  What will the crafting masters will come up with next? Bring it!  I hope I can accomplish some of my goals for teaching coloring and meet new creative people that want to expand their creative skills.

I hope that this year brings you many good things, blessings, peace and love.  And many, many crafty things to play with!

I wish everyone the best and I hope to see you next year again in the crafting world!


Image result for happy new year free images 2019

From;

The Unexpected Crafter
Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...