background

Monday, January 14, 2019

Coloring Dress Pleats with Copic Markers

Hello, crafty friends!!

I just wanted to share this Youtube video tutorial showing I color dress pleats.  This is the way I do it, but there are different ways to color them as well.  I used a blend of colors that works very well for this technique (listed below). 

The image is from Sasayaki Glitter Stamps
Christmas Shopping


Color Used on dress:
B39, B29,B26, B24

This is the finished card.


Please don't forget to like and subscribe.  You can get this image from the Facebook Fan page!


Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!

The Unexpected Crafter
Maria






No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...