background

Friday, January 18, 2019

Puppy Card With Grratitude

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I wanted to dust off this stamp set I had bought long ago.  I had so many stamps but sometimes don't have the time to color them.  I LOVE dogs and enjoyed so much making this card!  I followed the color inspiration from SugarPea Designs to enter it into their current Inspiration challenge.


I tried to follow the color inspiration the best I could with the colors I have.  Of course, my W3 decides to run dry when I needed for this but I managed it to blend it pretty well.

Here are the Copic Sketch Markers I used:

Puppy:
W3, W1
Collar:
BG78, BG75, BG72
Dog House:
BG79, BG75, BG72, C7, C3, C1,
Bone:
E53, E51
Plate:
BG78, BG75, BG72
E33, E31
Grass:
G14, G12

Sky:
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass

I am enter my card in these blog challenges:

SugarPea Designs 

I hope you like my coloring and card!  Thank you for stopping and as always , 
keep getting crafty!




The Unexpected Crafter
Maria



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is adorable! I love your sky background too :) Thanks for joining us this month for the Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely darling! Great job! Thanks for playing along with the mix it up challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...