background

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Crafty Sentiments Designs - New Challenge

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog! I created this card to showcase the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.!!  I used this super cute image of two bears.    Its a simple card that tells a lot all by itself.  


Image:

As always I used Copic markers to color the image:

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Bear on Left:
E43, E41, R12, R11
B26, B24

Bear on Right:
E37, E33, E31
RV13, RV10
R12, R11

Grass:
G17, G14, G12

That's it! Aren't they cute? I hope you like my card and I hope to see you join the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Keep getting crafty!

The Unexpected Crafter


Maria








1 comment:

  1. Super card, love the cute bears and fab background!!
    Hugs D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...