background

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Kind of Cute Stamps - New Release April

Hello, crafty friends!!

I wanted to share another new release by Kind of Cute Stamps for the month of April 2019.

You can find more of the new releases:


Copic Sketch Markers:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E18, E17, E15, E13
Ballerina suit:
R85, R83, R81
Grounding:
W3, W1
Ball:
YG13, YG11, YG00

I hope you like my card and coloring!! Please visit the Kind of Cute Stamps store and 
Facebook Fan page for more creative cards, coloring and community!

Thank you for stopping and keep getting crafty!


The Unexpected Crafter
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...