background

Monday, April 1, 2019

New Release - Little Monsters - April 2019

Hello, crafty friends!

Today I want to share with this you one of the cute Monsters being released by Sasayaki Glitter Stamps!!  I created a video of the coloring of another of the images released this monster of another cute monster.  Please scroll down below to see it.

Here's the preview of all the images.  Click on the image to view them in the store.


My card


Hiding Monsters

Video of Speed Coloring of one of the monsters



Please LIKE and subscribe for more tutorials and fun coloring! Don't forget to visit the Sasayki Glitter Stamps Blog and join the challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...