background

Friday, April 12, 2019

Scrappers Delights Special Deals Project

Hello, crafty friends!! 

Welcome to my blog!! Today I want to share this project from Scrapper's Delights Special deals!!  I chose this image to showcase these deals.  My daughter wants to be a vet and I decided to color this cute nurse's uniform green to represent the Vet assistants in my area.  I hope you like her.

Follow this link to the Scrapper's Delight's blog to see all the events going on like the Progressive Challenge on the Facebook Fan page and the Challenge Blog!! 



As always, I used my Copic markers to color the image

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
E19, E17, YR18, YR14
Eyes:
E33, E31
Lips:
R26
Uniform:
YG17, YG13, YG11
Shoes:
C3, C1
Ground:
W5,W1
Clipboard and Accessories:
C3, C1, B00, YR23

That's it!! I hope you like my card!!  Stop by the Store and Inspiration blog for more images, ideas, sales and more inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter

Blog Challenges I have entered my project:




2 comments:

  1. Lovely clean design, sweet image and a great sentiment! good luck to your daughter, a lot of training and studying, hard work but what a great ambition!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clean&simple card. Great. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge. Good luck. DT Beata

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...