background

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Kind of Cute Stamps - New Release June 2019

Hello, crafty friends!

Welcome to my blog! Today I want to share this card I created with one of the new cute images released by Kind of Cute Stamps!

I rarely create under the sea cards but this one was so much fun to create!  I added some greenery to create the under the sea vegetation.


(click on the image for the new releases)

Copic Sketch Markers:

Octopus:
E33, E31, R12

Water:
Distress ink:
Salted Sea
Greenery:
Mowed Lawn

That's it!! Ih ope you like my card.  I used Glossy accents to create the "bubbles" around the octopus.

Don't forget to please subscribe to my blog and leave a comment!  

Thank you so much for stopping by and as always:
Keep getting crafty!!

The Unexpected Crafter

The Unexpected Crafter
Maria












No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...